Thursday 19 February 2015

Vintage Shop & Tearoom Guisborough Dunsdale // Lifestyle Post

Before Christmas I visited a beautiful little tearoom and vintage shop near where I live. It’s run by lovely friendly ladies and also on site there is a farm shop, regular markets, range of classes, courses & therapies, and boutique camping at Baby Moon. Type in Field Good into facebook and there page should come up.

I’ve visited twice now and really enjoyed going to have a hot chocolate or gingerbread latte. They also have a great selection of homemade cakes. As the keen photographer and blogger I am I decided to bring my camera on both visits and was pleased with the images produced.

The shop and tearoom is stunning. I love how the ladies hung all different garments, jewellery and homeware. It’s just gorgeous! Does this place look like somewhere you would like to visit? Xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment