Saturday 11 April 2015

Whittards Fruit Tea // My Thoughts

I have been slowing getting through my tea Hamper I received at Christmas. I had the last tea sachet today and was quite sad as it made a lovely treat. I also got given a hot chocolate hamper and because I gave fruit tea to my close family we’ve had a lot to get through.

So I thought today would be an appropriate time to share my views on Whittards Fruit Tea. This particular hamper is still available on the official website for £12.00. Click here for the link. They also have a massive range of other fab gifts so make sure to take a look!

Anyways let’s get on with my review…..I thought the tin of samples was a lovely idea and was lovely to open on Christmas day. Included were four different flavours two fruit flavours, a peppermint and then a ginger one. My Favs had to be the two fruit ones raspberry and peach and then pomegranate and orange.

The taste of each one was very authentic and I loved the idea of trying four different flavours. I really enjoyed drinking the tea and it put me in a good mood. My all-time fav tea brand is Pukka but I would say this brand is a close second. I’ve really got into drinking special tea over the last year. I also think it’s become a bit trendier. I highly recommend giving herbal and fruit teas a try!

Do you like drinking tea? What kind do you have? :-) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment