Wednesday 7 December 2016

Cookies for Santa


Cookies are one of the easiest things to bake, and there are so many recipes readily available. If you are looking for something to make with children/family at Christmas time cookies are a great way to go. You could even leave them out for Santa, I’m sure he will be very appreciative! In this post I wanted to share my own cookies with banana and chocolate chips as I was happy with how they turned out. I used a recipe from The Hungry Student Easy Baking book by Charlotte Pike. It’s actually my Mums book, she bought it with the idea of making bakes with affordable ingredients and I love it too! A link to the book here.



Baking is one of my favourite past-times and these biscuits seemed to go down a treat with friends and family. If you have been a blog visitor for a while you know I love to make my baking into a photo project. On this occasion I dug out some Christmas bits such as mini tinsel and pom-poms. I hope that little something extra adds to the photos. Let me know in the comments if I have encouraged you to get baking and what your favourite Christmas treat is. Hope you are having a nice day so far and speak soon! :-) Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment