Sunday 27 May 2018

Barnardo’s Charity Shop Book Haul



Welcome – it’s been a little while since I last posted, hope you are all well. I have a few book hauls which I’m hoping to catch up with on my blog. This particular book haul was from Barnardo’s charity shop while we were visiting a relative nearby. I’d popped into this particular branch a couple of times, the last few times I went in they started stocking books and there selection was pretty good.

My favourite find from this haul was Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And other concerns by Mindy Kaling, and it looked like it had never been read too. I’ve already finished this book and loved it so my further thoughts will be posted in a review soon. I picked up The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts, another brand new looking book. I finished this before Christmas, it’s a snappy light hearted read to curl up by the fire with.

The last two books I decided not to keep as I realised after purchase that they had triggering themes to them. I’m sure someone else can enjoy them more than me so I donated them back to charity. I spent £2.00 on four books, 50p per book seemed pretty good.


My Book Purchases:
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And other concerns by Mindy Kaling
The Snow Globe by Sheila Roberts
Solitaire by Alice Oseman
All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld

Do you ever buy secondhand books? 
Let me know what charity shops or otherwise you visit! :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment