Wednesday 27 June 2018

Charity Shop & Used Book Haul


Hello – today I’m coming to you with a book haul, I have a few of these stocked up so this will be a first of many. I get most of my books from a free community book centre in my local area but I mix that up with secondhand finds in charity shops. Today is a mixture of the two. I recently decluttered and rethought about some books that weren’t really for me. I like to try new kinds of books but sometimes I get it wrong – the good thing being I haven’t spent a lot of money.

Anyway because I’ve had these books from this haul a while now, I’ve finished a few and also donated back one or two that weren’t my thing. I won’t reveal too many spoilers though, so keep tuned for a review post (and more hauls!). Hope you enjoy viewing my haul, let me know what you’ve been reading lately...



Titles I picked up:

A Summer at Sea by Katie Fforde
I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison 
There's Something about Christmas by Debbie Macomber
The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
Entangled by Cat Clarke
Lie With Me by Sabine Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment