Wednesday 11 July 2018

My Latest Used Book Haul


Today I’m back with another book haul. I picked up this collection from a church library, a coffee shop selling books for charity and lastly a free community book shop all located near where I live. I got each from a variety of places but they are all secondhand. I think if you are looking for a cheap hobby, reading is a really good thing to pursue. I’ve already read two of the books in this haul, one was a 5/5 and one was a 4/5 stars. I do reviews of my recent reads so look out for those coming up.

Are you interested in reading?
Do you buy secondhand too? :-) Xx



Titles I picked up:

The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking
The Last Dance and Other Stories by Victoria Hislop
The Silk Weaver by Liz Trenow
Forgotten by Susan Lewis
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton


No comments:

Post a Comment