Monday 27 July 2020

Summer Fruit Crumble



Hope my lovely readers are well. I’ve been baking much more this year and it’s been helping me stay positive. I made this summer fruit crumble a little while back now. In my adapted recipe, I included a tin a peach slices, a fresh banana and some frozen berries. I’m more used to crumbles in autumn and winter so this summer adaption was fun to create. I used a basic crumble recipe, without rolled oats, and decided butter would be best for extra indulgence. It went down well with family too.

Do you like crumble?
What is your favourite crumble filling? :-) Xx


2 comments:

  1. I make crumble quite often, twice a month or so, even in the summer. I think it works great with some (vegan) ice cream or whipped cream. Like you, I make it often with tinned peaches and some fresh/frozen fruits too. Summer fruits are a great version too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Anca! I really enjoy making crumble, so I can see why you gravitate towards it all year round. I would be interested to experiment with different fillings as well. Always nice to hear from you! :-) Xx

      Delete