Wednesday 28 July 2021

The Body Shop Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo

 

Hope my readers are doing well. Today I have a product review to share. I’m taking a pause from buying on Superdrug to try other shops. I’ve recently been into The Body Shop as they have a lot going for them. 

I’ve been using this shea butter shampoo for a little while now and I’m so pleased with it. It has a gentle formula, targeted at dry, prone to damage hair which appealed to me because lately my hair has felt pretty dry. After using the shampoo, I found it has been in much better condition, and more so after each wash.


The shea butter has a lovely, clean fragrance which lingers on in my hair. I bought the 400ml bottle but it’s possible to buy a smaller quantity. The packaging features the cruelty-free logo and mentions it’s 100% vegan. 

After buying this item I noticed The Body Shop have changed the packaging of their haircare to recycled materials. I think this is awesome and I would recommend you take a look on their website. I have already ordered the matching conditioner.



Do you use many body shop products?
Have you got any haircare recommendations for me? :-) Xx

6 comments:

  1. I might have to give this a whirl for myself!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the Body Shop for a few years and I'm very happy with their products. They will introduce soon refill stations for their shampoos and I can't wait to buy the shampoo like that.
    I like the strawberry one, but it seems it's not available anymore, so I might try this shea instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca, thank you for your lovely comment. There’s been a few Body Shop products I’ve been quite pleased with too. I don’t have a local BS but two refill general stores have opened up near me that I would like to try. I do like the sound of the strawberry! :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. am using body shop products from many years and they are just amazing am super satisfied wth theor shampoo colletion women turtleneck sweater price in pakistan
    cerave facial cleanser online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a horrible scalp issue that was made worse by standard dandruff products,then i used Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo and it saved me
    shampoo for frizzy hair in pakistan

    ReplyDelete