Friday 25 March 2022

Magazine Review #2 (Recharge)

 


Name of magazine

Recharge (Issue 3)

Who is it aimed at?

I could imagine the magazine appealing to a broad range of people 
but if I had to pin it down, I would say mid-20s to mid-30s.

The slogan

Inspiration to start living more mindfully today.

What the magazine aims to achieve

The magazine is lovely to dip into when you need some self-care time. Topics 
cover mind and body, lifestyle, travel and nature as well as creativity.





Favourite articles

I read this cover to cover and I enjoyed all the articles. There were some highlights though such as ‘Natural beauties’ including some excellent natural make-up reviews, ‘Gratitude and wellbeing’ as well as ‘Living in the moment’ were great mental health articles. ‘Create an eco-friendly wardrobe’ and ‘Ditch the tech’ were inspiring too.

Further notes

This was a beautiful magazine that I couldn’t fault. The first half was my favourite including chapters mind and body then lifestyle. The quality of the paper and illustrations make it feel luxurious. 

Would I buy another copy?

I couldn’t get hold of any other issues online but this issue is available on eBay pretty easily. I thoroughly recommend it if you are looking to treat yourself or a friend.


Any DNF (Did not finish) magazines lately?

Mindful You (Take a mindful moment.) Issue one.
I bought a pack of three magazines but was disappointed by Mindful You. The cover 
is so promising but there were too many medical articles with unattainable beauty shots.

Does Recharge magazine appeal to you?
What kind of topics in magazines do you like? :-) Xx

2 comments: