Sunday 8 October 2017

Burt’s Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm


Hi to you all, today I wanted to do a review of a lip balm, so keep reading if you want to find out more.... My good friend bought me a Burt’s Bees gift set for my birthday, with all sorts of handy products in there. You can actually buy the items individually, so I thought I would do individual reviews for the products I enjoyed the most. My existing lip balm was the Hurraw! lime flavoured one, and was an exciting purchase at the time, but I’ve had it a while now, so was happy to be gifted a new one to try.


From doing a little research this Burt’s Bees product comes in more than one flavour, but the vanilla bean sounded appealing to me, and after the first application, I was very pleased with the way it was scented. Vanilla is one of those that you can enjoy any time of the year too. The packaging is nicely made, and I love the mix of vibrant yellow against the navy and red. While using the lip balm, I enjoyed the smooth, gliding application which wasn’t greasy, and it felt comfortable on the lips, leaving them soft and moisturised.

The Burt’s Bees brand is known for being all natural, and on the Naturisimo website they are stated as cruelty-free, but with the loophole of being sold in China, a country which participates in animal testing as a law. It confuses me too! Despite that, I am happy with my new lip balm, along with some other bits from the gift set, reviews coming soon! Buy the lip balm here for £3.99.


Have you tried any products by Burt’s Bees?
What lip balm scents are your favourite? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment