Saturday 14 April 2018

My Easter Weekend Photo Diary & Chat



It’s been a little while since my last blog post, so hope you are all well and had a good Easter. I wanted to share with you some clips from what I got up to. On Good Friday, my friend and I went to Saltburn-by-the-sea for a morning out. We had a wander around the centre and discovered The Lillian Daph Store which I hadn’t been in before but it was a really cool shop, with many floors and lots of interesting homeware pieces. I’m hoping to pop in again, just for another look and maybe to capture some more photos.



Later we went into The Sitting Room café, which I’ve visited quite a few times now. They seemed to have updated the menu, I had a rose hot chocolate and it was unreal. I really want to go back to try the other kinds of hot chocolate they had. The staff are so welcoming, and the interior is super cool.

I didn’t do much more until Easter Sunday, my family and I jumped in our campervan and headed to the local woods for a walk and a brew. It was so quiet when we got there in the morning. Later in the day I had a different friend pop by for a catch up which was lovely. Easter Monday was just a chill day.









How was your Easter?
Let me know if you got any Easter eggs! :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment