Thursday 26 April 2018

Superdrug Vitamin E Day Cream


Today I’m going to be reviewing a day cream that I purchased and have been testing out in the last month. I went with the Superdrug Vitamin E brand because they have a budget friendly range and all the Superdrug own brands are cruelty-free and have the leaping bunny logo. This item is also vegan. The Vitamin E range often have an offer of buy one get one half price and I bought two of this product, one for my mum and myself. The original price for one day cream is £2.99 for 100ml which is still affordable. There are a few other bits in the line that I might like to try as well such as the face wipes and the night cream.



I have been using this day cream often since I bought it. One of the reasons I was attracted to the product was because it has a SPF15, and is perfect to apply onto the face in spring and summer. A little product goes along way so I think the tub will last me a very long time. The cream is a white in colour but sinks into the skin quickly and with no trace afterwards. It works well with my sensitive skin, and I’ve seen a noticeable improvement after frequent use. The fragrance can be described as a light floral scent which is acceptable. My mum recommends this product too after giving it to her as a gift. Buy online here.

If you are after a new day cream, I would suggest this one to my blog readers! 
What skincare products have you been using lately? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment