Friday 14 September 2018

Autumn/September Misc. Haul



Hi – Today I’m coming to you with a miscellaneous early autumn haul. This is a collection of things I’ve accumulated lately including beauty, fashion and accessories. I’m most excited to test out this shampoo and conditioner set from Faith in Nature because I don’t think I’ve had the lavender and geranium scent before plus it seems fitting for autumn/winter. I was low on make-up remover and did a search on Superdrug for something suitable. B.Pure is a cruelty-free brand and their wipes have had a lot of positive reviews so we will see how I get on with those as well.

I was in town with a friend and we had a little look in River Island at the beautiful bags and purses but the prices were a bit steep. Later we went to Peacocks and I saw this rainbow glitter purse and knew I had to have it at a fraction of the cost. We have a shop called Store Twenty One near us and I often pop in for some amazing deals. They were selling t-shirts for £1-2 so I picked up three! The khaki and navy ones are giving me autumnal vibes. Lastly we went into a boutique called Robanora, they had some beautiful pieces at reasonable prices. The shop owner recommended this seahorse dress which ended up looking lovely on so I bought it.




What I bought:

Superdrug:
Faith in Nature lavender & geranium shampoo £5.49 (Buy Here)
Faith in Nature lavender & geranium conditioner £5.49
B. Pure sensitive micellar cleansing wipes £1.49 (Buy Here)

Peacocks:
Rainbow glitter purse £7.00

Store Twenty One:
Red acid wash t-shirt SALE £1.00
Khaki t-shirt SALE £2.00
Navy t-shirt SALE £2.00

Robanora Boutique
Seahorse dress SALE £10.00

Have you treated yourself to anything this month? 
Which item from my haul was your favourite? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment