Wednesday 19 September 2018

The Deli at No. 85 | Café Review



How are you doing today? I’m coming back to you with a review of a café I visited recently with my family. I love cosy cafes in the colder months, there is nothing better than popping in to one for a hot beverage and cheeky slice of cake. Keep on reading if you want to hear my thoughts…

The Deli at No. 85 is a deli and café located in Skelton, North Yorkshire. When we arrived we got a warm welcome and the service was excellent. There was such a lovely atmosphere in the café, it wasn’t too quiet or busy and I enjoyed browsing the deli section.

I went for a very indulgent and unique recipe mocha, and it was pretty incredible. I didn’t have a cake as the drink was very filling (and special!). My only one negative was that everything was a little more expensive that we are used too but we enjoyed our visit as it was a treat and I recommend them.

Do you like cosy cafes too? 
What is your usual drink or cake that you like to order? :-) Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment