Thursday 4 October 2018

Autumnal Primark Haul


Hi - hope you are all having a good week. I’m back with a Primark haul, I had a nosy in there last month and picked up some lovely pieces. I haven’t been to Primark in so long and it was nice to have a good browse. They were starting to get all the autumn stock in and they also had a few great last season bargains. I did buy some Christmas presents so I won’t be showing those although I did get a few bits for myself.

I saw this red check scarf as soon as I walked in, and the material was so soft too, they did have some other colours but I preferred the classic red. I paid a bit extra for the super soft feel although I was tempted by the £4 scarves in bright coloured check designs. This scarf is huge, really cosy but it’s not been quite cold enough for me to wear it out yet but I can’t wait.


They had a selection of fashion scarfs for £1 in the sale, this peachy nude colour seemed a bit different and for the price I thought I would experiment and try to style it. Moving on my eyes were drawn to this cosy waterfall jacket, the fabric felt more expensive than Primark and the fit was nice. I’ve already worn it quite a bit this month with a scarf.

Lastly as I was walking to the queue I spotted this iridescent notebook, it looked so cool so I put it in my basket. I think the new Primark cosy socks shed a bit so I went for the bobbly cosy socks which are similar and just as snug, the colours seemed lovely too.



What I Bought:

Red check blanket scarf £6.00
Nude fashion scarf SALE £1.00
Cosy waterfall jacket £15.00
Iridescent slay slogan notebook £1.50
Cosy colourful bobble socks £2.00


Have you done any autumnal shopping lately? 
Let me know what shops you visited! :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment