Sunday 14 October 2018

Faith in Nature Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner


Hi to you all and welcome back, today I’m going to be reviewing a shampoo and conditioner by Faith in Nature which I featured in a recent haul. I buy most of my toiletries on the Superdrug website, as they offer free delivery over £10 and have a wide range of cruelty-free products. I went for FIN, a natural, vegan brand on this occasion, as I wanted to give myself a treat. I’ve been eyeing the lavender scent for ages now, I would regard it as an autumn winter fragrance and also I like the calming properties. I paid £5.49 for the shampoo and the same for the conditioner and both are 400ml, though Superdrug do offers sometimes so you can buy cheaper from the brands extensive range.


So how did I get on with these? Wow I was really impressed, and I enjoyed using the products very much. The lavender and geranium scent was so lovely, and the formula of the shampoo and conditioner was spot on, my hair felt nourished, shiny and manageable after each use. I do like the sophisticated packaging too although I’ve spotted the newest FIN brand packaging hitting some of the shops, personally I prefer the old design but the new is more modern. Buy here.

Would I recommend these? Definitely. Either for yourself or even as a gift.


Have you heard of Faith in Nature? 
What scents in toiletries do you gravitate towards in the A/W months? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment