Thursday 11 October 2018

October Used Book Haul


I’ve been doing some secondhand book collecting from a variety of places including a café on my holls with a book corner to raise money for charity, and my local free bookshop which sadly has now closed which makes me sad. Jane Blonde and The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole were purchased for approx £1 each going towards charity and all the others are from the free bookshop.

Just for a little update because the free bookshop closed down, my Mum and I have started visiting our local library van and the book selection is pretty good plus you can order in books too. Out of this book haul I’ve already read the Jane Costello book and Laughter Lines by Des O’Connor, I won’t reveal too much because a review will be on its way.

Have you heard of any of these books? 
Are there any that you want to pick up? :-) Xx



Titles I picked up:

Jane Blonde by Jill Marshall
The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13¾ by Sue Townsend
Spectacles Autobiography by Sue Perkins
Here Come the Girls by Milly Johnson
Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel by Jane Costello
Laughter Lines by Des O’Connor



No comments:

Post a Comment