Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Themed Library Book Haul



Recently I requested some Christmas chick lit books from the library and thought it would be quite interesting to feature a haul on my blog. I’ve already read two from this haul, and enjoyed them both. Also there’s a few others which I loaned more recently since then. Reviews will be coming up, but meanwhile here’s a list of the books I picked up. Let me know if you’ve been reading any Christmas fiction over December, I would love to hear about it.

Books I acquired from the library:
Nine Lives of Christmas by Sheila Roberts (Read)
The Chocolate Lovers Christmas by Carole Matthews (Read)
It Must Have Been the Mistletoe by Judy Astley 
Angels in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
A Christmas Cracker by Trisha Ashley 
The Little Teashop of Lost and Found by Trisha Ashley 

Have you heard of any of these books or authors?
Do you have any Christmas literature recommendations? :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment