Tuesday 2 April 2019

Spring & Easter Haul


Wishing you all a lovely Easter which is upon us in a couple of weeks. Spring always cheers me up after those dark winter days. I have a haul to share today with some themed bits and pieces I’ve accumulated over the last couple of months. A new shop called One Below opened up in our local town recently, it’s very much like the pound shops you get and they had a few interesting things in. These Easter cookie cutters for a pound seemed great value, and I really like the cute shapes included. I had my eye on these pastel silicon cake cases in Wilko for spring baking, they are reusable and so much better for the environment.



I was low on shampoo/conditioner and looking for a budget friendly option, I’ve been really pleased with this Co-op offering which I’ll be doing a review of fairly soon. I’ve been a bit low on some basic clothing items recently, one being pyjamas and bought two pairs in Peacocks. The designs are so lovely although, I might do a little altering, as the sizing is just a tad off. Lastly I picked up a red beret, which I’m hoping to get a lot of use out of. I tend to wear a lot of beret type hats, I like the style of them and are great for the season transition as I can just pop one on if it gets a bit cool.



What I bought:

One Below
Easter cookie cutters £1.00

Wilko
Pastel silicon cake cases £2.50

Co-op
Co-op red raspberry shampoo £1.00
Co-op red raspberry conditioner £1.00

Peacocks
Choose to shine pyjama set £14.00
Super soft floral pyjama top £10.00
Super soft floral pyjama bottoms £12.00
Red beret SALE £6.00 £3.00


Do any of these items interest you?
Have you bought anything spring or Easter related lately? :-) Xx

6 comments:

  1. How cute are those pyjamas?! Such a pretty print for summer xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma, Peacocks are really affordable for pyjamas and I adore the print too! I appreciate you getting in touch. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of your pyjamas! I've been after some new ones myself so I'll take a look in Peacocks soon. It's been ages since I've bought anything for myself, besides essentials like shampoo etc, but I love the Easter items Home Bargains has in at the moment. Especially their baking range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) Thanks so much for your comments, it’s been lovely to hear from you! Peacocks is one of my favourite shops, and often as inexpensive as places like Primark. Let me know if you treat yourself to anything, I know Home Bargains always have lovely bits in. Sorry for the very late reply and speak soon! :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. I would like to try the shampoo. I've never tried anything raspberry scented before. =)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Aww thanks, it really is such a lovely shampoo. Raspberry is a great, summer scent! Hope you’re having a good day and speak soon. :-) Xx

      Delete