Sunday 21 April 2019

E.l.f Bronzer



Happy Easter to my readers. Today I’m back to share this bronzer I’ve recently been using. It’s a really great Nars dupe, particularly with the packaging, and the very affordable price. The sleek, black compact, with a mirror is so practical and easy to pop in your bag too.

The product has four shades which you can use individually or swipe over with a big fluffy brush. I have very pale skin, so a little goes a long way but it gives off a subtle bronzed look which can be built up.

It’s available to buy on Superdrug here, for £5.00 but there are always offers which I took advantage of and I paid around the £3.00 mark. E.l.f is a one of the best cruelty-free drugstore brands in my opinion, and I’ve got lots of praise for them.



Do you like to use bronzer?
Have you tried this brand before? :-) Xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I haven't used a bronzer for so long, mainly cause I don't wear make-up anymore. I love using Elf beauty products.

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna :-) Hope you are well and lovely to hear from you. This bronzer suits my pale skin, and it creates a subtle bronzed look that I like. I love Elf for make-up; it’s one of the few cruelty-free brands on the high-street. Speak soon! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I have a good impression of this brand! I've been happy to see it in shops but now I see it more seldom in Norway. I've really been loving their bb cream. This bronzer looks pretty nice! And great for summer.

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karoline :-) How’s things? Thanks for your lovely comment. Elf is great for affordable, cruelty-free make-up. I’m sorry to hear the brand isn’t as available in Norway. I’ve never tried their BB cream, although I do love the GOSH BB cream. The bronzer is perfect for summer! Xx

      Delete