Tuesday 14 April 2020

Jigsaw Log #2



I started this series last year but it’s been a while since I last updated you with my jigsaw progress. With everyone stuck at home at the moment, I thought it would be a good opportunity to revisit the series. From memory I think my Nan won this Wallace and Gromit jigsaw on a tombola a while back and she gave it to me.

As you can see from the photos, it’s a very long and narrow shape which I split into two to fit on a table. My Mum gave me some help with this one. It’s one of the nicest jigsaws I’ve done because of the quality and it's just the right level of difficulty to make it relaxing. It actually has a double sided picture too!

Let me know if you have been doing any jigsaws!
What kind of picture do you like to gravitate towards? :-) Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment