Thursday 14 May 2020

Jigsaw Log #3




Hope my readers are doing okay at the moment. Today I’m back with a jigsaw post! I completed this tropical sea life one a few months back now. I bought it for my Nan for Christmas, so we could do it together and this one came from The Works priced at £4.

It has 300 oversized pieces which could suit a wide range of people. I might consider buying another one from this brand, as there are different images to collect. I’m currently working on a very ambitious 1000 piece jigsaw which I’m doing a bit at a time.

Are you into jigsaws too?
What hobbies are keeping you well at the moment? :-) Xx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. It's been a while since I made a jigsaw, but I love seeing what others are making. With all that blue, I imagine that it was not very easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca :-) Thanks so much! It was a really enjoyable and pretty jigsaw. The blue definitely made things a little trickier but it was fairly easy to complete overall. I got it from The Works as they have a nice selection. :-) Xx

      Delete