Sunday 31 May 2020

GracieGoesGreen Reusable Make Up Remover Pads



Today I’m going to be reviewing these washable make-up remover pads I have been using the last couple of months. I went with GracieGoesGreen eBay seller, and have nothing but good things to say about the quality of product and service. I paid £5.25 for seven organic cotton pads and they have varied patterns on the reverse. Along with this came a handy bag to put the pads in during the wash.

I had a good look on eBay for the best options. There was surprisingly an excellent choice, with varying prices, designs and so on. GracieGoesGreen seemed like the best though, and I thought the price was very reasonable. Postage was free.

I was a little nervous about my first eco-friendly purchase though, I didn’t know what to expect. The fabric is lovely and soft, and the pads are generously sized. After months of using them, I found a little staining was left, but they are perfectly clean after being put in the wash.

It took me a while to get into a routine of putting them in the wash for example my Mum would put them in with certain things etc. I haven’t been using mascara in lockdown, I think I’ll have one or two pads saved for that. If you want to be kinder to the environment, I would recommend these! The link to buy is here.

Have you made any eco-friendly purchases recently?
Would you be curious to give these a try yourself? :-) Xx


9 comments:

  1. These look lovely and how great that they're reusable! The designs are super cute and compared to other products £5.25 for seven is not bad at all!xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, thanks for your lovely comment. Reusable make-up pads are a great idea if you are thinking about being more environmentally conscious. EBay have all kinds of zero waste products from things like bamboo coffee cups, washing accessories and so on. I would recommend this seller; her designs are pretty! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. OMG I have some of these but mine are so plain in comparison! I didn't realise you could get some in cute colours! I think I might try and make my own if I can get some similar material! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz :-) Aww thanks! It’s lovely to hear you have some reusable make-up pads too. Let me know if you make any of you own with special material. Good luck and thanks for visiting my blog. :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. These look so good and they are really good value for money. I want to make some myself, using some old clothes I do not wear any more to see if I'm happy with them. If mine do not turn out great, I'm going to buy some from her too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca :-) Lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. I was pleased with my purchase, I like supporting smaller businesses and I would recommend the eBay seller I used. I’ve had a couple of comments mentioning people making there own which I think is awesome too! :-) Xx

      Delete
  4. I don't use cotton pads that much, but because of that I should easily be able to make the switch to these, it's a sensible and easy way to make a small change xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-) Thank you for your lovely comment! I hope you find a way of making this small change work for you and let me know how you get on. Good luck and best wishes. :-) Xx

      Delete
  5. Ouboud, You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete