Saturday 20 June 2020

Superdrug Pro Vitamin Classic Shampoo & Conditioner


Welcome back – today I have a review of a shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using. They are from the affordable, cruelty-free, Superdrug range. The Superdrug own brand have a few shampoo/conditioners available, but this pro vitamin classic range seemed like a great everyday option. With the simple, standard looking packaging, it could seem like any brand but it’s become a firm favourite.


You can buy the shampoo and conditioner separately both retailing at £2.29 but look out for offers like I did. As I mentioned previously it’s inexpensive, and cruelty-free but it also leaves your hair silky soft and smells incredible. My hair really noticed the difference after washing, and the scent lingered on in my hair for days. I can’t fault this shampoo/conditioner as it’s a good all-rounder.


Let me know if you have tried this brand!
What shampoo/conditioner are you currently using? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about Superdrugs own brand and these sound amazing too! I love when the scent lingers xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah :-) The Superdrug brand is one of my favourites for cruelty-free products. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their haircare. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. :-) Xx

      Delete