Wednesday 23 June 2021

The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Lotion

 


Recently I’ve been using this body lotion from The Body Shop. It uses ingredients almond milk and honey, that give off a beautiful subtle fragrance. I found a little goes along way with the product, and the scent lingers on. This particular range is aimed at sensitive skin which really appealed to me. The product sinks in lovely which some lotions don’t do as well. My skin feels soft after each use.

On the back of the packaging, it mentions that community trade shea butter is used. It also states that it’s vegetarian and cruelty-free although the leaping bunny logo isn’t shown. Make sure you check out the links to learn more. This item retails at £8.50 for 200ml. I would recommend this product, particularly for those with sensitive skin.

These links include info on The Body Shop cruelty-free and vegan policy:
https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/about-us/activism/faat/a/a00018 
https://ethicalelephant.com/the-body-shop-cruelty-free-vegan/

Do you like The Body Shop products?
Do you have any similar recommendations to share? :-) Xx


3 comments:

  1. Will have to give this a try.. as my skin has been so dry and sensitive. Thanks for sharing this Helen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that more products are becoming available for sensitive skin. Nice to hear from you! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. i love this body lotion it is super moisturizer for my skin i have very dry hands and body in winter this lotion make my skin super soft and hydrated best vitamin c serum online in Pakistan
    Buy best foundation for oily skin online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete