Sunday 17 April 2022

Cinnamon Biscuits

 


I’ve been doing some more baking recently and thought I would share it. I used a recipe from ‘Mary Berry Fast Cakes’ and would recommend both the recipe and the book. Page 210 if you have a copy. I was quite pleased with the results, and my brother made some positive remarks.

I’d been looking for a cinnamon biscuit recipe for a while and I found these had a lovely flavour without being too sweet. I would bake these again as I enjoyed making and eating them. I’m slowly making my way through the baking books I own trying to complete as many recipes as possible. I might revisit these in autumn as cinnamon is perfect for that time of the year.

Have you been baking recently?
Let me know if you like the look of these! :-) Xx


2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try these!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see them if you do. :-)

      Delete