Sunday 17 April 2022

My Simple Skincare Routine

 


Today I wanted to share some of the skincare products I have been using. I sometimes get sensitive skin so tend to use quite basic, just do the job products.  So let’s begin…

Vitamin E Body Cream (Cruelty-free)
I’ve been using this for the last couple of months as it’s gentle and effective. There’s a subtle floral scent to it as well as leaving my skin super soft.

Vitamin E Day Cream SPF 15 (Cruelty-free)
This is one of my favourite products in my routine; I use it on my face to keep it soft and smooth. The vitamin E range is very affordable and good for sensitive skin.

Simple Cleansing Lotion (Cruelty-free & Vegan)
I couldn’t get hold of my usual cleanser one month so went on a search for something else suitable. I was delighted to see this brand had gone cruelty-free and vegan which is great as the product works nicely on my skin. 

Simply Pure Eye Make-Up Remover (Cruelty-free)
I use this to get rid of mascara and although I don’t apply it every day, it’s a good staple.



Original Source Shower Gel (Cruelty-free & Vegan)
My all time favourite shower gel brand is Original Source. I’ve been using them on and off since my teens and love the zesty smell of the lemon or lime scent.

Avon Bronzing Gel (Shade Light Bronze)
I first started using this product last summer to add colour to my legs. It has a natural tan look to the skin and I would highly recommend it.

The Body Shop Black Musk Fragrance Mist (Cruelty-free)
I took quite a while picking out my current fragrance with the help of my local BS rep. I feel this was a lovely choice as it’s very feminine and classy.

Vaseline Lip Balm
After being outside when it’s cold my lips tend to chap. I have started applying Vaseline lip balm most days to keep them in top condition. It’s a great all round product in my opinion.



Do you have a simple skincare rountine too?
Have you tried the Vitamin E range before? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment