Friday 11 January 2019

New Year Misc. Haul


Welcome back and happy 2019! I took a little break and thought I would start off the year with a collective haul. Most of these items are very inexpensive, and I picked them up in the sales or otherwise over the winter months. As always I picked up a diary and calendar for the year, I’ve grown to love The Works selection, and was so pleased to snap up this funky flamingo calendar and a sophisticated navy diary. I really do recommend The Works, for their prices and quality.

I bought some cruelty-free make-up bits including a Gosh BB cream and a Barry M concealer. The Gosh item is a repurchase, but I still have a little review to write up about it. The concealer I’ve never tried before, but I’ve been getting into the Barry M brand lately. I’ve slowly made my way through the different scents of the Superdrug treat me shower gels, they’ve all been amazing, the honey and ginger was my last to try.

I needed to fill up my basket for free delivery, and this bath bomb crumble caught my eye, I haven’t got around to using it yet but I’m looking forward to it. Lastly I picked up this cute battery powered light up star, it sits very comfortably on a shelf in my room, and gives off a cosy light.



What I purchased:

The Works
Flamingo calendar £1.50
Hello 2019 navy diary £3.00

New Look
Mini light up star SALE £5.99 £2.99

Superdrug
Superdrug ginger & honey bath & shower soak 500ml OFFER £1.45
Superdrug Lab Prism bath bomb crumble OFFER £3.00
Gosh BB cream in sand 1 OFFER £9.99 £7.99
Barry M All Night Long concealer in milk OFFER £4.49 £3.10



Have you picked up any bargains lately? 
Which of these items caught your eye? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Helen. Happy Belated New Year, I can't quite believe we're in February ready. I'm sorry for taking so long to respond to your comments! You got some lovely itees here, I didn't buy too much in the January sales for myself but did pick up some gifts to put up for others. I love that navy diary and will be popping into the works to see if they still have it! I bought a journal from there but no planner. I also love that light up star, it would make a great mood light or blog prop. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) It’s always so lovely to hear from you and don’t feel pressure to respond to comments straight away. As you may know Google+ is terminating fairly soon, and as my comments section was with them, my comments were deleted and it took a while to get my bearings back with blogging. I apologise I’m not always able to regularly comment and return comments, but I would really enjoy visiting your blog when I have time. I often like the January sales as winter clothing is reduced and that’s my favourite season to shop for. I was pleased to hear you liked my navy diary, it is quite classy looking, and let me know if you buy one. I love your tip of using the light up star as a blog prop, I might have to do that! Thanks again for getting in touch. :-) Xx

      Delete