Monday 21 January 2019

The Sitting Room Café Review and Tour




Today I’m going to be sharing with you a café located in Saltburn which I visited with my parents at the end of last year. It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing as another café we tried was closed. The feel of The Sitting Room café is definitely trendy, while my parents weren’t sure it was there scene, I personally really enjoyed the visit.

I’ve been a couple of times now and the tea selection is extremely good. On the day I visited with my folks, I had an earl grey tea and shared some buttered toast with my Mum. Both were really tasty, and the presentation of the food and drink was lovely. They had some cakes available which looked promising but I’ve been avoiding any sugary things.




I think this café would appeal to bloggers because it’s a very photogenic place. The cakes tend to vary depending on when you go and their drinks list is impressive. They also open in the evenings if you ever fancy going for a cocktail. The menu is a little pricier but the service is friendly. I would recommend you give the place a try.




Does this café look like a place you would want to try?
What do you normally order when visiting a cafe? :-) Xx

5 comments:

  1. This caffe sounds wonderful and I like the look of the cakes x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura :-) Aw thank you and lovely to hear from you. The café was very modern, and I enjoyed the visit. Sorry it’s taken me a while to respond, hopefully I’ll get the chance to visit your latest blog posts soon! xXx

      Delete
  2. This cafe sounds great, I especially love that it has a wide range of drinks available and the look of those caramel cupcakes. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim :-) Thanks for your sweet comment! The drinks list was pretty impressive, and my earl grey tea was really lovely. I think those caramel cupcakes would be right up your street too. Hope you’re having a lovely week so far and speak soon. xXx

      Delete
  3. Looks fab! The cafe looks a cool and stylish place to be! Gin & Cakes!

    ReplyDelete