Wednesday 6 March 2019

Gosh BB Cream


Today I’m going to be reviewing this Gosh BB cream in Sand 1. I’ve actually purchased this product twice now and I’m excited to finally share my thoughts. I’ve always liked the brand Gosh, in my teens I was obsessed with their eye shadow pencils, and lately I’ve been getting back into their make-up. I find the quality is excellent for the price, and fortunately they are cruelty-free.

Foundation, primer and moisturizer in one. Gosh BB Cream has a natural coverage that adapts to the skin tone and furthermore leaves the skin soft and smooth. SPF 15 and cruelty-free. 



I struggle getting the right colour in base products as I have rather fair skin. I was browsing the Superdrug website one day and came across this product, the reviews were excellent and a lot of people commented saying Sand 1 is a good match for very pale skin. Sand 1 is perfect for me in the winter months, and the consistency makes it easy to blend. It gives off a very natural glow, and the look is quite flawless. There are two other shades, and when summer comes around I might go for beige 2.

It’s originally priced at £9.99 but on my second purchase I got a few pounds off in an offer which I would recommend to look out for. One tube lasts me months, so the price point is pretty okay. I like the simple, but striking packaging too. I can totally see why this product is popular, I fully recommend. Buy here.


Have you tried anything by Gosh before? 
What base products are your fav at the moment? :-) Xx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice product! I have not seen this brand in Norway for years. I've been missing it.


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Thanks for your comment. I’ve only recently got back into GOSH make-up mainly because it’s a cruelty-free but I’ve been enjoying using this product as it’s a good colour match for me, and overall lovely to use day to day. What are your favourite go-to brands in Norway? Speak soon. Xx

      Delete
  2. Great review Helen. This sounds like a great product to try, I have fairly pale skin and often find problems finding products to suit my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Kim :-) How are you? Lovely to hear from you and thank you! I first noticed this product on Superdrug as the reviews were all so positive. It’s nice when brands cater for paler skin tones as I struggle with finding a match. The coverage is fairly light but it really does give off a flawless glow. Hope to speak again soon. :-) Xx

      Delete