Tuesday 3 September 2019

The Snack Diaries | Part Seventeen



Twinings Sleep Herbal Tea
(From Morrisons, £2.00 for 20 teabags)
This was one of my favourite teas I’ve had in a while. The flavour is spiced apple, vanilla with camomile and passionflowers. It gives me serious autumnal vibes, and I can see myself repurchasing which I don’t often do.

Co-op Apple & Blueberry Fruit Infusion Tea
(From Co-op, £0.99 for 20 teabags)
This is one of my Nan’s favourite fruit teas; it has an authentic berry taste, although personally I find it a bit sharp for my palate. Co-op teas are really affordable though, and they have a good selection.

Kallo Lightly Salted Corn Cakes
(From unknown, unknown price for 130g)
These were a bit of an experiment as I’d tried corn cakes a long time ago and wasn’t keen on them. I mostly had them with a bit of peanut butter which was quite nice. They were acceptable enough but not worth repurchasing.

Nakd Cocoa Orange Snack Bar
(From unknown, unknown price for 35g)
I think this brand has a lot going for it, and I can see why their products are popular. The cocoa orange variety was lovely although out of all the flavours it’s not my favourite.

Have you tried any of these before?
Do you have any autumnal herbal tea recommendations for me? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment