Saturday 14 December 2019

Imperial Leather Cosmic Unicorn Range


Today I’m going to be reviewing two items I bought from the Imperial Leather range. I was in desperate need of a new shower gel, and in a spur of a moment decision, I popped into my basket their bath cream by accident, it was only until I got home that I discovered my mistake. On a different day I bought the shower gel, thinking they might work well together.

I mostly buy cruelty-free products now, but was curious to see how the Imperial Leather brand held up after not trying it for years. I first tried the cream bath, it was very potent, and a little went along way. Although I wasn’t sure what to expect from the title cosmic unicorn I found the scent wasn’t my thing. I can see it appealing to young girls, both with the packaging and fairy like scent.

Possibly with putting too much of the bath essence into the bath, I had a very minor skin reaction which wasn’t great. My Dad suggested putting a lot less in which I will next time. Generally though, not really my favourite product. Despite this I got on with the shower gel a little better. I found it lathered nicely, and worked okay on my skin. I can’t see myself buying from the brand again though, because it’s not cruelty-free or gentle on the skin.


Bought at Home Bargains
Imperial Leather Cosmic Unicorn Bath 500ml £0.89
Imperial Leather Cosmic Unicorn Shower Gel 250ml £0.85

Have you been disappointed with a product recently?
Could you recommend me something that I might prefer? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment