Thursday 5 December 2019

My Christmas Gift Wrapping 2019



I’ve done this post every year for a couple of years now. With sustainability becoming so important, I wanted to aim to be a bit more caring to the environment. I decided I wanted to give recyclable brown wrapping paper a go. It took me a while to find some, but I spotted these in Sainsbury’s for a good price. I bought my Mum some similar from B&M so it’s just a matter of testing the quality from different shops.

I wanted to add a bit of style into my wrapping, these patterned papers I found around Christmas last year, and thought they would look nice against a plain brown paper. I noticed a good deal on some glitter washi tape in B&M, and thought they would make things very jazzy. Gift bags are eco-friendly because they can be used over and over, and these three from Wilko are lovely.

What are your gift wrapping ideas for this year?
Let me know if you have any eco-friendly wrapping tips for me! :-) Xx



What I Bought:

Sainsbury's
Recyclable brown paper 5m £1.00 (x 2)

Home Bargains
Polka dot design brown paper 3m gift wrap £0.99
Glitter stars design brown paper 3m gift wrap £0.99
Glitter tree design brown paper 3m gift wrap £0.99

Wilkinsons
(3 for 2 offer)
Luxe sparkle gift bag medium £1.00 
Luxe sparkle gift bag large £1.50 
Midwinter gift bag large £1.50

B&M
Glitter rainbow washi tape pack £1.99

4 comments:

  1. I adore the sparkling tapes and the paper! I am not really good at wrapping but luckily my mum is!(:

    Cate ღ 35mm in Style - 2019 Advent Calendars Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cate :-) Thanks for taking the time to comment on this post. The sparkling tapes have lasted me a while, and I’ve been using them for birthdays too. I’m quite good at wrapping, but only with lots practice. I recommend looking at gift wrap YouTube videos for ideas and tips. Nice to hear from you! :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Washi tape is my favourite. Holiday wrapping is such a big deal in my family. I find myself having gift wrapping parties as my mum used to. It's so much fun.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya :-) Wow, love your comment! I find glitter washi tape so much more glam than cello tape. So lovely of you to share your family traditions, I would love to attend a gift wrapping party as it sounds fun! Nice to hear from you. :-) Xx

      Delete