Tuesday 31 December 2019

Photos From My Phone #1


A book Christmas tree in a charity shop window display.
I’ve been enjoying visiting charity shops recently as well as taking in different window displays over Christmas.

A special dolls house.
In the same charity shop, this beautiful dolls house caught my eye. I just had to photograph it. I hope it goes to a good home.

A book cover I saw in WHSmiths.
I rarely go in WHSmiths, but I had a voucher to spend. I didn’t buy this particular book, but I admired the lovely front cover design.

A coffee I had in a local café.
I had a coffee for the first time in a new café.

A cool café interior.
This café recently opened near where I live, and I hope it does well.





How are things with you?
Did any of my photo snippets interest you? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment