Saturday 14 December 2019

Morrisons ‘Mystique’ and ‘White Musk’ Body Sprays


Welcome back. Today I wanted to chat to you about these Morrison’s body sprays. I’ve been slowly working my way through supermarket/drugstore varieties hoping to find some gems. I love the packaging on these ones in particular, you could easily mistake them for a high end brand. Also they are only 75p each would you believe, complete bargain! Plus a cruelty-free leaping bunny logo is printed on Morrison’s own brand toiletries.


While both scents are so pretty, I think my favourite is mystique. It’s quite a festive, Christmassy type of scent, so would be handy to use around this time of year. White musk feels like a romantic, subtle scent. If you are after last minute stocking fillers, these might be a good choice. My only issue being I wish they had slightly more staying power but other than that, I’m pretty pleased with the quality. Buy here.


Do you find yourself reaching for body sprays?
Do you have a favourite brand or scent? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment