Tuesday 8 January 2013

Accessorize Lipsticks in ‘Velvet Pink: Shade 7’ & ‘Vintage Rose: Shade 5’ (£2.50 each)


I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these two lipsticks particularly considering I picked them up half price in the sale.


I liked both colours but on me definitely preferred velvet pink which was a slightly lighter colour. The purple had a touch of glitter in it making it great for evening time.


Both lipsticks are buildable, to create either a more natural finish or a slightly stronger look. The lighter pink was more matt and the purple more shimmery.


I packaging included a jewel at the end of each lipstick which I loved. The packaging in general seemed quite well made. I’ve already enjoyed wearing these lipsticks and have high praise for the makeup range at Accessorize.

 

What Accessorize makeup products have you tried? Will you be buying some of there lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment