Thursday 12 September 2013

Pacifica ‘Waikki Pikake’ perfume roll on (£12)

Hey Girlies, hope you’re all well :)

Today I wanted to tell you all about a perfume I’ve been using which I really love and recommend.

I came across the Pacifica brand while away in The Moors, North Yorkshire in a gorgeous health shop, stocking lots of really great health and beauty items.

This was the first time I’d come across their Pacifica range but later googled it and many items can be bought online and also Amazon. Just type in Pacifica perfume ;)

There were about six different fragrances to choose from and in addition there was a choice of roll on, solid perfume or normal perfume.

I was instantly drawn to ‘Waikki Pikake’ for its jasmine and sandalwood scent. It’s has a sensuous and velvety aroma and loved it so much!

Beforehand I’d never really used or had any experience with roll on perfumes however thought it would be lovely to give them a go as there perfect to pop into your handbag.

I was unsure of the staying power of roll on perfumes. After using it for a month or so I found it to be above average. I don’t mind this as it’s easy to top up.

I found at £12.00 it was quite reasonably priced. I also adore the pretty packaging. I was tempted to buy other scents in the range as they were all lovely.

I’ve included a lil photo from the health shop, a full review on the health shop will be coming soon with more pics!








What kind of fragrance do you use on the go? Would you be tempted to try this product out?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! I'm gonna make sure I check out more health shops! The packaging is gorgeous :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linzi! Lovely to hear from you :) Health shops often have some unusual and more rare beauty items. Yes I agree the packaging is rather nice. Thanks for stopping by :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your blog it's lovely!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Makeup Monster! :) ah thank you so much for that. I popped over to your blog and it’s wonderful. Keep in touch Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh this looks really fab! I love the packaging, it's adorable.. I love the idea of having a rollerball in my handbag. I always carry around with me the perfume I'm wearing the day so my bag is always so heavy. This would be perfect xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gemma :) Thank you so much for stopping by. lovely of you to post a comment too. Roller ball perfumes are really handy I agree. I would definitely recommend a on the go perfume as it’s a great beauty must! :) Xx

      Delete
  4. Love your photos, so clear and perdy! I love roll on perfumes too, so easy to carry around and this one looks lovely!
    Lisa
    www.topazandmay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Lisa! Thank you for that lovely compliment :) Yes roll on perfumes are quite compact and light – perfect for on the go! :) xx

      Delete