Monday 14 October 2013

Leeds Weekend & Trinity Shopping Centre Haul

Hey you!

Today I wanted to show you a few bits I picked up in leeds shopping. I visited my auntie for a weekend and we spent a whole day shopping, it was lots of fun! 

We visited the trinity shopping centre which is fairly new and I’ve never been before and was rather impressed. I will be doing a separate blog post on this soon!!

I tried not to overspend while I was out and only pick up things I absolutely can’t live without. First off we popped into Next and they had a fabulous sale on. 

My eye was drawn over to the scarves straight away and I fell in love with the check patterned ones. I couldn’t choose between the pink and orange so I bought both and luckily there were on sale half price.

Later on we went into Accessorize and their pieces at the moment are gorgeous. I immediately saw a winter green trilby and after trying it on had to have it.

The Oasis store was really bang on trend and I could have spent a lot more in there. I tried on a pretty dress and was pleased with the style and fitted me well. I picked up a company magazine too.

Have you been to Leeds for shopping? What do you think of my purchases? xx














Accessorize

Olive belted trilby hat £25 (buy here)

Oasis

Wrap viscose dress £45.00 (Buy here)

Next

Pink check scarf £4.00 (SALE)
Orange check scarf £4.00 (SALE)

Co-op

Company September Magazine £2.50

2 comments:

  1. Oo love that dress from Oasis. It looks of such good quality and is so chic and sophisticated! I love how basically every good fashion/beauty shop is in the trinity centre, it makes it so convenient to shop in.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much Kathryn. I love it and wear it all the time! :D The trinity centre is really cool; your right there’s so many good shops!! lovely to hear from you! H Xx

      Delete