Sunday 19 January 2014

No7 Beautiful Skin Day and Night Cream

I was first introduced to these skincare items as samples in a Christmas gift set. Review of the gift set items here. Although I’ve done a quick review on items in the gift set blog post I wanted to do a more thorough breakdown of the moisturisers. 

The Beautiful skin day and night cream works wonders and leaves my skin soft, smooth and vibrant. Having quite sensitive skin the hypo-allergenic cream is a lifesaver. I use the normal/dry formula and this seems to work extremely well for me. I’ve never had breakouts while using it and it sinks into the skin very quickly.



In addition the day cream includes spf 15 and with experience of using this my skin has been protected from the sun even during the summer months when it was very sunny.

The moisturiser is light, luxurious and easy to apply. After using both the day and night cream for months I’ve noticed a real improvement in my skin. A little goes a long way, the scent is pleasant and the glass packaging makes it extra special to use.



It’s quite simply the best moisturiser range I’ve ever used. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone. No7 is a very reliable brand which I will probably always go back too. Recently I’ve been experimenting with other skincare bits including the melting gel cleanser and gentle toner. Also the No7 face wipes are incredible too.

The day cream retails at £12.50 and the night cream £13.50 and can be bought at boots stores. I think the price is particularly reasonable for what you get and compared to other high-end skincare items it’s a bit of a bargain.

Have you tried any of the No7 Products? What skincare items do you love? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment