Sunday 2 November 2014

Part Two of Autumnal/Winter Must Haves & A Haul

Hey all :-)

Here is the second part to the A/W haul.  I picked up a few extra things collectively and thought you may be interested to see. I wanted to get my Christmas shopping done and dusted by Halloween so I could have more time to do other things over the Christmas period.

Previous years I’ve had no time to shop for myself over A/W because I’m so busy buying presents. The shops are just so amazing around the seasonal period and I love to look round without too much stress of finishing my Christmas shopping.

Last year I bought Boots first beauty calendar but was so busy I never even showed you guys! This year I bought the No7 one. I’m so excited to start opening the doors in December. I’m expecting good things from the brand.

I also picked up an awesome bargain. New Look were doing 25% off some of their clothes, mainly coats. I saw a beautiful classic grey coat in a lovely soft material but only realised the bargain when I got to the till, result!

I also bought Soap & Glorys Orangeasm shower gel. There 500ml bottles last me months so hopefully it will see me through until January.

How are you finding the shops at this time of year? Have you picked up a bargain or spotted an advent calendar you want?

Best wishes,
Helen xx






Boots

No7 Advent calendar £35 (buy here)
Soap & Glory orangeasm shower gel £6.50 (buy here)

Primark

Glitter festive bobbles 2pk £1.50

New Look

Grey smart coat with pockets SALE £30 (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment