Sunday 20 January 2019

Winter Clothing Haul


Hi – hope you are all well, today I’ve got a few clothing items I’ve been purchasing over the winter months to share. These days I don’t buy as many clothes, but winter is probably my favourite time to shop as I love cosy knits and things that keep you warm. I went shopping two times, the first time I popped into Peacocks just before Christmas, I had a voucher and managed to get some money off. Often they give you them at the till, and I recommend you look out for them.

On the day Peacocks seemed to be stocking some really lovely pieces, and I spent a while trying things on and I came out with some great, staple items. I picked up two jumpers, each with a different detail to make them special. I saw this pale blue slouchy jumper and loved the colour as well as the lattice detailing on the sleeve. The second jumper has a beautiful role neck with an intricate pattern and feather quality all through the fabric. I had a quick look at the sports wear, and this asymmetric striped top had the softest fabric and the style I felt would be very wearable.

On another day, I popped into Shoe Zone which I think is actually an underrated shop in my view. I loved the pastels colours of these cosy socks, and I needed to restock so I got those along with some super cosy gloves, lined with fleece. I was pleased with my purchases as I know they will get a lot of wear.





What I Purchased:

Peacocks
Blue slouchy lattice detail jumper £18.00
Navy feather detail roll neck jumper £20.00
Cosy asymmetric striped tee £15.00

(I used a £10 off voucher which can be
 used if you spend over a certain amount)

Shoe Zone
Two pack of cosy socks £2.99
Ladies cosy lined lilac gloves £6.99




What’s your favourite season to shop for clothes? 
Do you shop in Peacocks or Shoe Zone too? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought new clothes in a while (besides underwear and socks) but I usually go in the Spring time. I love pastel colours and floral prints which tend to up at that time of year. I love the look of the first jumper and the gloves you picked up. I've never thought to look in Shoe Zone for accessories or hosiery, thanks for the tip. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) Thank you for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it. I think spring clothing is very pretty I agree, especially for floral prints and pastels. I find it inspiring visiting the shops as a new season comes in. I’ve been getting a lot of wear out of those jumpers over winter too. I’ve bought a couple of bits and pieces I’ve loved from Shoe Zone, and they often do a great sale! Speak soon. :-) Xx

      Delete