Saturday 30 October 2021

Jigsaw Log #8

 

Welcome to a new jigsaw log. I’ve been working on this jigsaw for a while now, and I completed it earlier this week. The image features Positano, Italy, famous for its iconic views. I originally bought this puzzle with my Grandma, she seemed to think it would be a good one to do, with its varied colour and detail.

My Mum and Gran completed it before me, but I decided to come back to it, after their positive review of it. Compared to other 500 piece puzzles, the difficulty level was fairly easy and I felt the jigsaw pieces were well made. The brand is Trefl and we bought it from The Works.


Here are some tips if you are interested in jigsaws:

1.) When choosing a jigsaw, go for colours and designs that appeal to your personal taste, this will add to your enjoyment.

2.) Start easy and work your way up. 500 pieces or less are a good starting point.

3.) Have something to listen to in the background, such as music, a podcast or audiobook.




Do you have any jigsaw recommendations or tips?
Also, do you listen to anything while you are jigsawing? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! :)

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Karoline! I’m working on a new jigsaw at the moment. :-) Xx

      Delete