Sunday 10 March 2013

Accessorize Nail Polish in Khaki (£2.95) Review


Accessorize brought out a makeup range a while back and when they introduced the brand to Superdrug shelves I had to try some of their products. 


This lovely khaki shade can be worn with most outfits because of its neutral, nudey undertone. I found the formula easy to apply to the nails and dried fairly quickly. 


I was really impressed with the finish, its glossy which I prefer over matt. They have quite a large selection of other great colours and starting at £2.95, there great value! 



What do you think of Accessorize makeup, are you keen to try any of their products or do you have any recommendations? xx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nails! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sixth Tractate. Ah so glad you like the nails! Thank you so much for the follow. I must say your blog is amazing! I’m now following you on your blog and Bloglovin’. Thanks for the comment and keep in touch! :) Helen Xx

      Delete