Saturday 10 August 2013

Morning Lovely X

Morning all,

I thought I would start the day with a polyvore set and lil lifestyle post. Have y’all got Polyvore? If not it’s a great website to create fashion outfits and other cool stuff. If you would like to add me on their my name is ‘capstick13’ or visit www.polyvore.com.

I’ve been inspired to eat more healthy just recently and my family have gone on a little health kick. We’ve been eating wholemeal bread and more fruit and veg etc.

I went to a food festival in my local area last weekend and there was lots of amazing food. I mainly went for a day out and to spend time with my friends however picked up some cheese and granola for my parents.

I thought a breakfast theme would fit in with my polyvore set. I wanted to ask you folk’s whats your favourite thing to eat for breakfast or what cereal you eat? I’m a bit of a bore and have Weetabix. Sometimes I add a piece of fresh fruit. When I’m away on my holls I enjoy a cooked breakfast or fruit salad with Greek yogurt :) let me know your answers guys xx

Helen X

Morning Lovely X


Pip studio
$77 - amara.com



Good Morning Beautiful Mug
chapters.indigo.ca

4 comments:

  1. I love having museli for breakfast with greek yoghurt and fresh fruit so yummy and you can change it up with whatever fruit is in season :) goodluck with the healthy eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan :)
      That does sound yummy. When I’ve tried muesli I really liked it so I might buy it next food shop :) Thank you! I love your ‘time after tea’ blog xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you cherry – they are pretty cute! :) xx

      Delete