Saturday 17 August 2013

New Look Sale Shopping Haul :D

I mentioned in a previous haul that the New Look sale was really good at the moment. I made a special trip to my local New Look a little while back – sorry I’m a bit late posting but here it is...

I adore the blue denim check shirt I picked up – it has beautiful pastel tones in the actual check and the fabric is soft and easy to wear.

I was also delighted with the soft pink knit top I bought. It’s a nice knitted fabric so great for a transitional season piece. Its soft on the skin and the size was a lovely fit on me.

The white basic top I bought is just gorgeous. It’s a little floaty with the back of the fabric draping a little further than the front. Surprisingly I picked up the size 8 and it was still quite a generous size. I think this was mainly due to the oversized style of the garment.

Lastly I picked up some accessories. Unfortunately I haven’t had chance to get my wear out of the hair clips and rings yet as I’m having my room decorated and stuff is all packed away. Despite this they were a complete bargain and perfect for updating your style in a quick and easy way.






New Look purchases...
Denim Check Shirt SALE £8.00
Soft Pink Knit Tee SALE £6.00
Loose fit Plain Tee SALE £5.00
3 pack of mini hair clips SALE £2.00
4 pack of silver rings SALE £3.00


Do you shop in New Look? 
What bits appeal to you most from this haul?

10 comments:

  1. Love the denim shirt and the rings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much Megan – The shirt was a real bargain and I have a thing for rings at the moment! Xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't liked new look that much recently but I really like this shirt!

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harian,
      Yeah sometimes New Look can be a bit hit and miss. Though most times I find their clothes to be really affordable and the accessories department is really good too! :)
      Thanks for stopping by hun, I’m now a follower on your blog! :) H Xx

      Delete
  3. I love that pink top! :) They have had some really nice things in over the last few weeks I think.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, ah thanks so much! I love the colour. Sales can be fun especially when you come home with loads of bargains!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love all your buys here especially the shirt. Perfect item of clothing for autumn/winter so jealous that you where able to snatch this up.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Rebekah!
      Ah thanks for that. Yes the shirt is such a pretty colour :) It can be hard shopping in-between seasons – I guess often the trick is to layer different pieces together. Thanks for stopping by X

      Delete
  5. I love those hair clips and the rings! Amazing sale finds :-) I love the New Look Sales! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun!
      Ah thanks so much, there pretty cute I think. Me too! New Look sales can be pretty awesome. Helen Xx

      Delete