Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Chocolate Cornflake Cakes, Happy Easter!

Hey beauties! :-)

Hope you having a lovely Easter weekend so far. Today I’ve been on a Horse riding beach trek. They have regular sessions at my local riding school and luckily we live near the beach. It was lovely and weather wise quite mild.

Todays post is a baking one. I made these earlier in the week and had taken a few snaps while I was doing it. Chocolate cornflakes are quite a basic recipe, in fact perfect to do with kids. I used Cadburys dime bar chocolate so it was extra tasty. I had trouble getting the chocolate even and ran out of chocolate just a little. Despite this they tasted divine! Let me know what you’re up to this weekend. Click here for the BBC online recipe I followed.

Happy Easter!

Love Helen
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment