Tuesday 22 July 2014

Holiday Danby Health Shop Haul

Pukka Elderberry & Echinacea with Elderflower tea £2.39 (buy)

Faith In Nature Grapefruit & Orange Shower Gel & Foam Bath £5.60 (buy)

Faith In Nature 3-in-1 Facial Wipes (25pk) £3.25 (buy)


All the items here are purchased from a Health Shop in Danby, North York Moors. It’s a lovely little shop with very helpful and friendly staff. We go every year to stay in a cottage in Danby and the health shop isn’t too far away.

I will be doing a separate blogpost on my holiday. This blogpost is a quick show and tell of what I bought. Full reviews coming up in the near future.

I have been really getting into trying different teas. The ladies at the health shop gave me a bag of samples and these included tea bag samples as well as beauty samples. I was so chuffed with this, and it all came in a tote bag too!

I picked out a elderberry tea as this sounded lovely. So far I am delighted with it, it tastes so good! The shower gel I bought is such a sharp citrus scent and wakes me up in the shower. The Faith in Nature wipes have come in handy and they are so gentle on the skin.

Do you like what I've bought? Have you tried fruit tea before?





No comments:

Post a Comment