Sunday 27 July 2014

Danby, North York Moors Break

In the month of June my family & I went for a break in the countryside. We stayed at a wonderful cottage. We were lucky with the weather and had some fantastic barbeques and summer salads.

I really enjoyed doing nothing much. Reading magazines, taking photos, having nice meals and playing tennis were all on the agenda. We also visited the Danby Moors Centre where we looked round the art gallery and had a snack in the cafe.

I had a look round the local health shop where they stock makeup, beauty and organic food. I loved browsing the shelves and picking out treats to take home with me. My previous blog post includes items I bought. I also bought some mini chocolates for friends souvenirs.

The cottage we stayed at with lovely and scenic. They kept horses and other farm animals which were great for taking photos. In the evenings we watched films together and I read a book I had taken with me called FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell.

It was nice to spend time with family and have a chill out. Overall the holiday was really nice. I recommend quite countryside breaks to anyone, there great for unwinding and relaxing.

Have you been anywhere nice over the summer? Did you like my holiday snaps? Xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment