Tuesday 5 August 2014

Primark, New Look, Dorothy Perkins etc Haul

I don’t normally buy lots of things in one go these days but a couple of my friends and I went shopping after getting money from our Birthdays. But I also added two things from another shopping trip.

I was seriously impressed with some of the Primark stock when I went in. Somedays I stroll in and things look a bit naff. They had some beautiful basic pieces and there was a pretty awesome sale too.

I know with my own experience it’s easy to go nuts when browsing in Primark. I ended up spending £31.50 and came out with some pieces which would be really valuable in my wardrobe.

I also went into New Look and bought a winter jumper in the sale, perfect for cold nights to snuggle up in. I had a quick browse in a sports shop and came out with a beautiful lilac hoody – ideal for my yoga sessions.

I bought a few other bits and bobs but without further ado, heres what I bought........







Primark

Green sports style tee SALE £3.00 (originally £8.00)
Sports luxe tee in navy £5.00
Short sleeve knit tee X 3 in different colours (£5.00 each)
Stretch cami vest X 3 in different colours (£2.00 each)
Elastic bobbles £1.00
Pink super cosy slippers £2.50

New Look

Neon pom pom scarf SALE £2.00 (originally £9.99)
Super cosy check jumper SALE £12.00 (originally £24.99)

JD Sports 

Lilac hoody £20.00

Dorothy Perkins

Light green feather tee SALE £7.00 (£12 originally estimate)

Bodycare

Eye shadow applicators £0.79

Which pieces do you like? Have you been shopping in the sales too? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment