Sunday 24 August 2014

On my Birthday. What I got and more.

My birthday was last month but I thought I would share a few bits from my day. My main present was the Keeping Up With The Kardashians DVD series 1-7. The year before I was given The Hills DVD series. It’s become a bit of a tradition that I get a DVD series to watch over the year.

I received some beautiful beauty gifts which I will be reviewing for my blog. This year I got given my second Mac lipstick in ‘Brave’. It’s a gorgeous nudey pink and very easy to wear. I’ve been using my new Rituals gift set and the foaming shower gel is amazing. The smell of the whole set is pretty incredible. I will keep you posted on how I go on with my beauty gifts.

My dad bought me a beautiful rose birthday cake from Morrison’s. It was a sponge cake with jam in the middle and covered in icing. It was absolutely delicious and lasted a good few days. In addition to that I went out for a meal with my close friends. We went to a local pub and had the cavery. We had ice cream for dessert. It was lovely and great to catch up with the group for my birthday.

What did you do for your birthday this year? Did we receive any similar gifts? Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment